Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fishing, Fishing and More Fishing

Wow I have been super busy working on the BoatUS Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship the last couple of days. We are going to have a great tournament in Florence, AL  on Pickwick & Wilson Lake. We just finished up registration and had 250 teams signed up. We will only be able to take 200 teams so we have been getting the field all set. I love how excited the anglers are. I bet I get 10 calls a day asking all kinds of questions but mostly making sure they are in. Of course I'm excited too!! I get to go back to Florence :) I can't wait to see my family and friends! I love it in Texas but I'm excited to be back in Flotown. I will also be staying in town/Cullman for the week after the tournament so I plan on eating at CASA for every meal!!! But for now I'm getting ready to go to the Texas Team Trail  in Livingston, TX. This will be the 3rd stop on the trail. We have one more in June then a break till the Championship in Oct. Good thing I like fishing and tournaments. Well time to pack. Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!

Florence, AL

No comments:

Post a Comment