Monday, May 7, 2012

Rain, Rain Please Stay

Well today was soooooo a Monday! After a long day at work I decided to do some shopping.  The Shops at La Cantera is kinda like Bridge Street in Huntsville and it's right down the road from the new house.  Jackson had to umpire tonight so it made sense to go shopping ;) We are having our pictures made when we go back to Alabama in two weeks so I had to get some new stuff for that. I got a couple of really cute tops. Got home about an hour ago and made it just time in......cause it is RAINING :) Jackson said it we got a good rain Sunday while I was gone. The weird thing about storms here are they are super violent but everyone acts like its fine. One night I was like Jackson should we be getting in the bathtub and he was like let's turn the the tv and see what they say. The weatherman was like we are going to be getting some strong storm tonight now back to you programming. If we were in Alabama it they would have been screaming take cover and get in the closet. I'm excited that we are getting some rain! Hopefully the lightening and thunder will stop and I can fall asleep to the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment