Tuesday, May 15, 2012

H.E.B......Here Everything's Better....Really!

I love HEB!!!! They are only in Texas and they are the BEST!!! HEB is a super awesome grocery store. The one by our house is a HEB Plus which mean its like a Wal-mart, Best Buy, CVS, Framers Market, and Publix all in one :) Another nice thing is it is like a mile from the house.
Here is our HEB Plus :) It is so big I have the other half of it in the next picture
Here is the other half
After our trip to the B we went to Lowe's to get some stuff for a Pinterest craft I saw. We are really trying to get the house in order and my bathroom is the worst right now. I saw this pin for a DIY Make-up Magnet Board and thought this may help keep my counter clean. Here are a couple of pictures.
Before
colors of our bedroom and bathroom
almost done :)
I have a little more to do on it but I love the way it turned out! I have a couple more bathroom projects that I hope to get done before I head to Bama Sunday. Stayed tuned for more Pinterest crafts :) I love Pinterest!

P.S. the Spurs are winning :) We are going to the game Thurs! We are so excited! It will be the first playoff game we have ever been too. Go Spurs Go!



No comments:

Post a Comment