Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beautiful Lake and Joe's

We made it to Lake Livingston for the Texas Team Trail . It took about 5 hours since we were pulling a trailer. I have been over Lake Livingston once before and it is a beautiful lake. It reminds me a lot of Wilson Lake. We should have a good tournament and hopefully some good weights. After we got in we went to eat at Joe's Italian Grill and it was so good. Ryan(one of my co-workers) and I had stop there after our second team trail so we already knew how good it was. Now we are back at our "cabin" if you can call it that. It is a tiny cabin with one room and a hallway/bunk beds. As long as it is clean and a place to sleep I really don't care. Plus it is right on the water and once again it is so pretty here.

Dinner

My Bunk/Hallway

Well now time for an early bedtime :) Got a busy couple of days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment