Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rainy Thursday

Thankful for the rain. I think we will get about 5 inches of rain yesterday and today. It was perfect timing as we are getting our garden ready. I'm excited about our garden :) 11 day I'm off to Bama for two weeks. I'm getting so excited about our Collegiate Championship. The anglers are so excited too. It's a lot of work on our end but so worth it. I can't wait to see my family and friends!!!!

This weekend we are going to a 80's prom charity event so we hit up the Goodwill and I scored a great dress....I will post pictures on Sunday. We still need to find Jackson something but I think we will find something tomorrow. The event is close to the outlet mall so I will have to go shopping. My friend Paige is coming to come and help me find something to wear for our pictures in Bama. It should be a great girls day. Well time to learn some 80's dances. I hope everyone had a great Thurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment