Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Weekend Update

This weekend I was at the Texas Team Trail Presented by Cabela's at Lake Livingston. It was a long but good weekend. Congrats to Brandon and Ryan for winning!

Friday night we had registration at a local restaurant called Hooker On the Lake. We also ate most of our meals there. Of course I took a picture for yall :) Enjoy!


This way to Hookers
It was a one day tournament on Saturday. Take off was at 6:15 so it was a very early morning. Lake Livingston is north of Houston and man was it humid. I felt like I was back in Bama, but it did prepare me for Bama in two weeks for the College Championship. We got home about 4 this afternoon and I'm starting to feel the effects of a long weekend so I think it's about bedtime.

Lake Livingston


No comments:

Post a Comment