Sunday, April 29, 2012

More Flags, More Fun

We love theme parks!!! I was so pumped when I was looking online for things to do in the Tonio before I took my job and what did I see they had a Six Flags Fiesta Texas. We got season pass about two months ago and have been about 5 times so far. After church we headed to Fiesta Texas in hopes that it would not be busy on a Sunday afternoon.  It wasn't. We ride all the major thrill ride twice and in the front most of the time. The Superman here was voted in the top 5 for scariest coasters in USA. I love having one down the road form the house. Here are some random pictures from the Flags.

Six Flags :)

Jackson on a ride

new ride opening up in two weeks

the Superman

Now after a long fun weekend I think an early bedtime is in order! I hope yall had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment