Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Life in Texas

I'm not much of a blogger and really only got on here to follow sponsor blogs to use for our show FB pages. But now that we have moved away I thought it might be nice to keep everyone informed on our happenings in Texas.

First off we love Texas! It is starting to get hot and I love it! We have had a couple of busy weekends lately. Jackson went turkey hunting with some friend that we have made here two weekends ago. No turkey but he did see a black buck and a roadrunner. I was gone to our first college event in Allen, TX. We had a great event and I'm excited about our next one in Florence :).

Last weekend we went to eat dinner for Paige's bday on Friday at a great place in New Braunfels called Huisache Grill and it was so good!


Then we spent Saturday with the gang for Chris's bday. We had a cookout and went fishing, swimming, and just enjoyed being outside together.


Happy Bday Chris :)


Tomorrow we get to close on our house :) Then the fun beings.....moving....boo!! But that will have to wait as I will leave for a tournament Thursday at Ray Roberts and get back late Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment