Thursday, April 5, 2012

On the Road Again

Road trip! Today we left for Denton, TX which is outside of Dallas. Saturday will be the second stop on the Texas Team Trail at Ray Roberts. I enjoy getting to go on this trail because I get to go to some of the famed lakes of Texas. I have always heard of these great lakes and now it's nice to see what they got. Most of the day was spent riding and eating :) We had the best Kolaches from a cute little gas station this afternoon.

So Cute :) 



yummy











Very Berry = Very Good!





And if that was not enough sweets for the day we went to Braum's. There are very little Braum's in the south. They have tons in Oklahoma which is were I was born and visited quite a bit so I know about them. They are kinda like Dairy Queens but so much better!

Not the best picture but it was dark.....Braum's



It was a great ending to a long day. Now time for bed as the morning will come way to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment