Monday, April 23, 2012

Me Decorating?

If you know me then you know I really don't decorate. We lived in a apartment for two years and never hung up a thing. We had a house in Alabama but for a very short time so we did not do anything to it. But now that we have a place and I know it will be ours for awhile I'm in full decorating mode. I love Pinterest!!! It has so many easy fun things to do for a house. I have posted some other things that I have made for the house. Today I did a couple more projects. Thanks to this pinner I learned how to glaze things. Glazed, but not Confused. I have a beautiful mirror that sweet Alison gave but it was gold and we were thinking sliver for the living room so I glazed it.


:)

I started out by painting it white then sliver and finished it off with some black glaze. I really like how it turned out! I liked it so much I did it to two more picture frame for the downstairs bath.


Done :)
Now it is time for bed! I hope everyone had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment