Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where Does the Day Go?

Almost 11??? Where did the day go? I started my day off not feeling to well. After some advil and random meds for the closet I felt better. We had another busy day at work. Tomorrow for Fiesta I decided to make some treats for work. Jen's Bday is also tomorrow so they are for her too. I made White Chocolate Cheese Ball and Peanut Butter Cheese Ball both from Pinterest.....of course! I also made Funfetti cake but I knew how to make that.

White Chocolate Cheese Ball
I added some more white chips and butter then it called for to make this more of a dip then a ball. After testing it is really good.

Not the best picture but looks good
yummy
After work we went to Petco, H.E.B and Jo-Ann Fabric. Hopefully things will slow down for us after we get the house like we want it. Hope everyone had a great Thursday and a better Friday! We are going to the Zac Brown Band concert tomorrow so it will be a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment