Monday, April 9, 2012

Tournament Life and Blue Kitchen


I have a new found respect for people that work and do tournaments!! We just had our second stop of the Texas Team Trail at Ray Roberts and it kicked my tail! Last tournament was my first on this end of the tournament scale. I liked it better when I would just show up take pictures and then go home. They are a lot of work! Last tournament we stayed and came home on Sunday but since Easter was yesterday we drove home Saturday night. After a full day of working and about a 6 hour drive I got home Sunday morning at 2 a.m. I’m so glad that we have a month till our next one. But we did have lots of nice fish cross the stage



Winners!


The church that we are visiting did an Easter Cantata for the Sunday service. Almost everything is different in Texas even the churches. It was good but we sure do miss Brother Phillip and the Florence Baptist gang! After church we headed to have a wonderful homemade lunch with Chris and Cole. After a great lunch we all took a little bit of a nap….not quite long enough for me as today I feel like a truck has hit me.

In other news Jackson painted the kitchen while I was gone. It looks great! Next we will tackle the half bath and hardwood floors this week. The one thing I really don’t like about the house is that it is all tanish color but what we are painting. But I will tell you this I’m too busy/lazy to paint it all so tan it is for now. We are slowly moving things in to the house and will be all moved in by Saturday!!! I can’t wait!

Before

After :)

Now after another long day it's bedtime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment