Sunday, June 10, 2012

Trick Puppy..that Tricky Puppy

If you know me then you know I love animals!! We got to puppy sit last week for our friend Cole. I had to leave Thurs for another tournament but I got to see him for a couple of days. Here is picture of the sweet Trick
playing in the backyard
Since we have a big backyard he got to stay outside and play while we were at work. Trick is about 6 months and as you see a beautiful black lab. Now I really want a puppy!!! Maybe I will get one soon...wink wink Jackson. There is a great park at the end of our street so we took Trick for a walk and to check out the park. It is a really nice and big park so we had so much fun.
time for a walk
On one side of the park it had like trails that you could walk or mountain bike then the other side had paved walking trails.....we decided on the trails. It is so weird here in the big city you see deer everywhere! I have lots of deer by work and I enjoy getting to on walks to see the deer. We saw about 10 deer on our walk.
Deer :)
And some pretty flowers




We had a good week with Trick and hopefully we will get to see more of him soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment