Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Time in Alabama

I was lucky enough to get to work from Florence the week after the Championship. Jackson joined me in Florence the last day of the tournament so we got to "spend" the week together in Alabama. I enjoyed staying and seeing everyone but two weeks away was a little much. My sweet mom came up and got to stay with me at the Marriott and see me in action the last day of the tournament. I think she loves weigh-ins as much as I do.....she always came to all the tournament when I worked at the tourism office. I split time between Florence and Cullman so I could see my parents and some high school/college friends :) It was good to be back and see everyone. I stayed most of the time with Alison and sweet Caleb every night wanted to know when I was coming home....love that kid! Jackson stayed with his parents and enjoyed getting back on the river. They had some really good days on the water.
Jackson with a good one
I was so glad that it was First Fridays when I was there. I enjoyed working on FF and was so glad to see it doing so well. There were tons of people out and a nice cold front so the weather was perfect. We went to eat at Ricatoni's and it was so so so good! We have FF in San Antonio but have been to busy to go yet hopefully we will get to soon.

It was fun to catch up with old college friends, family, my old co-workers, and friends. We will be back in Bama for Thanksgiving but hope to see everyone at Joe and Leah's wedding in September. They are so cute and will have a wonderful wedding and marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment