Wednesday, June 20, 2012

House Update

It's been a while since I have updated everyone on the house. We have been so busy that we haven't done much. When I was gone to a tournament in June Jackson stained the back deck :)
Before
After :)
We are not quite done with the deck but hopefully in the next month or so we will get it done. I pinned a pin like forever ago and finally got to do it tonight!! Rubber Door Mat Wall Art is a very simple craft to do. I have been looking for the perfect mat to use and got one last week.
Before
After I painted it
New home in the half bath :)
All I did was spray paint the mat white then used some sandpaper to give it a worn look. I have a another pinterest idea to add something on each side. I only have two more trips in the next three weeks so after that we should get lots done to the house. We will keep yall updated as we get it our house in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment