Monday, June 4, 2012

2012 BoatUS Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship

A little late but I have been so busy! We had a great 2012 Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship in Florence, AL! It was nice to be back in Florence and Alabama :) I mean it's hard to be this kinda of beauty.

Everyone from the Tourism Office, the City, Marriott, Conference Center, Police, and Fire Department were so great in helping make the event perfect. I enjoyed getting to show my new co-workers where I came from. We hit all the good local spot like Dish Cafe, 360 Grille, Ricatoni's , City Hardware, and of course CASA :) I think they all enjoyed the local food. The one thing we all did not enjoy was the early mornings! It gets light about an hour earlier in Florence so we got up at like 3 am Thurs. and Friday during the tournament.

I would like to Congratulation the 2012 BoatUS Collegiate Bass Fishing Champions Ethan and Ben from NC State

They had 45 pounds of Pickwick Bass in two days!!

I can't wait till next year! It will be even bigger and better!!!

For more pictures visit BoatU.S. Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship Series Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment