Saturday, August 25, 2012

10 months of Texas :)

Can't believe I have been in Texas for 10 months :) It has been great so far! We have made so many great friends here. I really like my new job and all my co-workers. San Antonio is a fun place to live. We are Zoo members....we have a awesome Zoo......and have season passes to Six Flags. Jackson has got to fish on some of the famed lakes here and I have been to a couple tournaments on them. Everyone thinks since I work in fishing that I get to go all the time but I have not been once yet. We have a tournament in Oct at Lake Amistad so hopefully I will get to wet a line there. We recently signed up for flag football and softball leagues with our roommate. It's fun to do something competitive again. We also have a whiffle ball leagues with some of my coworkers and friends. I forgot how much fun whiffle ball was. We miss our families so I'm excited to see everyone next month for Joe and Leah's wedding :) Then we will be back in Bama for Thanksgiving. Here are some random fun Texas pictures :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment