Monday, September 3, 2012

Pinterest Projects :)

So I pretty much love Pinterest as most of you know! Here are a couple of things I have done lately.
How's it Hanging? A Flop Tutorial- I like this one because it helps free up some floor space in the closet
just twist a hanger
add a bow and hang your shoes
Organization Board Tutorial from Girl Loves Glam- She has everything you need on her blog :) 
:) 
Love! 
A picture frame key holder
I can't find the pin but Hobby Lobby cardboard letter, spray paint and craft paper

Scarf Hanger Organization- Gives you so much more room in the closet!!
Hopefully I don't need these in Texas
Freezer meals- Today since I was off I made some meals to freeze so after long days I can still have a descent meal.
No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake- Super easy and so good!!!





I have had the last couple of weekends off so I have got to do a lot of projects. Glad that sweet Jackson likes to help me with all the project :) More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment