Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Bday Jackson....Memories in my Mind

First Happy Bday to my sweet Jackson!!!! (on Sat Aug 4)  We started the bday off with a road trip to Houston. Our friends just moved there about a month ago. We got there kind of late on Friday and stayed up way to late catching up. They are so dear to us and we love being around them. Cole our roommate with us  too. Paige and Chad have two sweet boys so we all got up early Sat because the boys were so excited to see us. After breakfast we got ready to go to a shower for our cousins Joe and Leah :) It was such a sweet shower. Leah is perfect for Joe!! I love to see the love they have for each other. We got to see Coach and Anne too! Love them!!! After the shower we went to Paige's parents house for some swimming.  They are the sweetest people!! After a day of swimming, hanging out, and going on the boat Steve Paige's dad made Jackson a big steak dinner. It was a perfect Bday for Jackson! I also remembered a story Jackson told me when we first started dating like 5 years ago about a birthday cake he had when he was younger. They all loved Army men when they were younger so Jackson wanted an Army man cake. Well what he got was a man in an all brown suit......Army men have camo not just brown. So this year I made him an Army man cake.
Don't judge it was made with love

At this time I would post all kinds of pictures of the fun things we did BUT I was having to much fun to take out my camera. Looking back I wish I would have taken a ton of pictures to remember all the fun we had with our friends but I'm glad that all the fun, love, friendships, and memories are burned in my mind :) God really has blessed us with some life long friends here in such a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment