Friday, July 13, 2012

Disney and ICAST

It is nice to be home :) Just got back from Orlando for ICAST which is a fishing show. I was so excited to go because I got to see my old roomie/best friend Lindsay Walker!!!! Its been a couple of years since I have seen her so it was so much fun to spend some time with her! I also got to spend a day at Disney :) I hit all four parks and rode all the major rides so it was a long but fun day. It's hot in Texas but really it's a dry hot and I forgot how humid it was in the deep south.
Love :)
Animal Kingdom
Then after a day of fun it was time for work. Tuesday we set up the booth and the show started Wednesday. I had a good show and hopefully we will get some new partnerships out of it. I have no more work travel till the end of Sept. so now back to finishing up the house. I'm so excited about Joe and Leah coming to see us next Friday and then the Friday after that going to Bama for Chelsey's baby shower. Excited to see my 902 girls and my sweet mom! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment