Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 4 & 5 AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge Review



Day 4 Wednesday July 3, 2013
Oh happy day…no fiber drink! I noticed that I had more room for breakfast without the fiber drink. I’m still feeling great! I did have a craving today for fast food. I had to take a deep breath and a big drink of water and remind myself that I took this CHALLENGE to feel and look better and that I’m better off with a healthy grill chicken salad. My body still wants that fat I’m glad my mind keeps telling it that we don’t need it! I love that this is not some crazy diet but a true lifestyle change. I truly believe that AdvoCare helps to better your life and heath forever not just 24 days.

My Day 4 meal plan
Breakfast- Apple & One Hard Boiled Egg & Oatmeal- I really like this and it’s easy :) 
1 Snack- Banana
Lunch-Deer Burger and Salad
2 Snack- Raw Nuts
Dinner-Not Fast Food but Grilled Chicken Salad


Day 5 Thursday July 4, 2013
Happy Independence Day!!!! My day got started a little later since I was “off work”. I like to stay on schedule so I think is started my day off well a little off. I got my spark and breakfast at about 9:30 which is about the time I have a snack. I went into work at about 10ish hoping to stay for a couple hours. Well I left about 4:30 pm. Today I learned a valuable lesson about being prepared. I brought with me a lite lunch and no snacks. My lunch didn’t last long and I was looking everywhere at work for a snack. I found some chips and soup. Of course I ate them I was so hungry :( I decided that instead of letting that make me snowball into other bad eating choices to enjoy it for that second and make up for it at the gym. I can’t believe that I have not wanted to take a nap so far! I heart naps so hard. I used to need them but I’m happy to say that I’m 5 days nap free and counting! Hope you had a great day hopefully with family and family remembering that we live in the greatest country because of so many brave soldiers! Thank you to all Military who have and are serving!!!

My Day 5 meal plan
Breakfast- Strawberries, Scrambled Eggs &Wheat Bread
1 Snack- Apple
Lunch-Salad with Turkey Breast
2 Snack- Chips and Soup
Dinner-Chicken with Pasta-Tomato Sauce

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at bethtour20@gmail.com or if you would like to purchase any AdvoCare products visit my Microsite www.advocare.com/130641373

No comments:

Post a Comment