Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 1-3 AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge



Day 1-Sunday June 30, 2013
I decided to try AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge to tune up my body. I’m a very active healthy person but lately just feeling so tired and out of shape. Between working crazy hours and traveling, I know I can feel better. I have tried other AdvoCare products before so I know they work. AdvoCare offers world-class  health products, weight management, energy, sports performance and finances. I’m going to keep this blog about my journey so hopefully if you decide to try the challenge too this will help. I liked starting on a Sunday because the first 10 days are a part of the cleanse phase and I wanted to be at home. I have heard it said and have to agree the cleanse so far is gentle and uneventful. I’m excited to see what the next 23 days have in store.

Tips before you start----Thanks to all my friends for the tips!
1.       Read all your material and check out all the products
2.       Take pictures and measurements!
3.       Weigh yourself
4.       Mix your fiber drink with OJ or your favorite juice and drink it right away
5.       Plan out your meals for the week
6.       Eat snacks
7.       Exercise
8.       Drinks lots of water
9.       Go to choosethechallenge.com/trim for more tips

Also let’s talk about the Fiber Drink……it’s not a smoothie! I mix mine with Lite OJ and in my NutriBullet so it gets really mixed up. It’s not my favorite but it’s not the worst.

My Day 1 meal plan
Fiber Drink
Breakfast- Oatmeal, Watermelon & One Egg
1 Snack-We were at Church
Lunch-Grilled Chicken, Fresh Green Beans & Kidney Beans
2 Snack- Watermelon
Dinner-Deer Burger no Bun, Fresh Green Beans & Roasted Potatoes

Day 2-Monday July 1, 2013
 I’m feeling really good after day 2! I’m really enjoying my Spark in the morning!! I think it is funny how many people think you can’t eat just because you are on the 24 Day challenge. Really it’s just the opposite. I eat three meals and two snacks every day. I really do have more energy. I did two sparks today……it was a long day at work. I also made it to the gym since I was not worn out. I walked/ran for 30 minutes.

My Day 2 meal plan
Fiber Drink
Breakfast- Oatmeal, Banana & Hard Boiled Egg
1 Snack-Watermelon
Lunch-Grilled Chicken salad
2 Snack-Grapes
Dinner-Fresh Mahi Mahi, Green Beans

Day 3-Tuesday July 2, 2013
Well I had another great day! We are super busy at work this week and I can feel the difference. The last couple of weeks at about 2:30 or so I would just want to take a nap but not today. I feel like I’m more productive and I have better focus.  I’m hooked on AdvoCare!! I’m ready for the next couple weeks!! I went to the GYM again today. Yes two days in a row. I even cooked dinner, washed clothes and cleaned up the house…..I’m on fire!

My Day 3 meal plan
Fiber Drink
Breakfast- Apple & One Hard Boiled Egg
1 Snack- Grapes and Raw Nuts
Lunch-Chicken Taco and Green Beans
2 Snack- Watermelon
Dinner-Deer and Pasta  

I will try to post every three or four days and I can’t wait to see how I look and feel on Day 24.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at bethtour20@gmail or if you would like to purchase any AdvoCare products visit my Microsite www.advocare.com/130641373

No comments:

Post a Comment